Vencon UBA5 Battery Analyser
The Battery Tester For All Your Batteries
The UBA5 battery analyzer tests, conditions, and charges batteries and then generates a test report showing the condition of the battery. If you are already a battery expert you'll be pleased to know that the UBA5 has enough features for even the most demanding battery test applications. With its graphical programming interface you can easily design a battery test to do exactly what you want. You can specify the charge method (constant current or constant voltage with peak, timed, or temperature termination) and the charge and discharge currents. You can even use conditional loops in the test. All voltage, current and temperature readings are stored in a standard results file. The UBA5s power lies in its ability to leverage the power of your PC - it has neither display nor keyboard. We keep the UBA5 simple and put the intelligence into the software on your PC where it belongs. Most people don't think about batteries until they start having problems. Battery packs aren't inexpensive. They should perform for their rated cycle life. Are you getting this performance from your batteries? If not, then the UBA5 is the tool you need to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Works with all battery chemistries, NiCd, NiMH, SLA, lead acid, lithium ion, lithium polymer and primary batteries.
- Fully programmable: you can set all charge and discharge currents, voltage settings, and charge algorithms.
- Includes award winning UBA Console, easy to use and powerful software that allows you to graphically design your battery analysis routines and can simultaneously control over 100 UBA5s from one PC.
- Can run one test cycle to check capacity or thousands to test battery life.
- Comes with two channels that can each analyze a battery or can be combined with each other or other UBA5s for unlimited charge and discharge current.
- Stores all results in industry standard ASCII format that you can import into your favorite spreadsheet.
- Supports High Power Accessories
- Battery temperature sensor option: use ours, use yours or use your battery's built-in sensor.